Social Tech is a module of capacity building, improvement and technology transfer targeting cooperatives, startups or those who want to start a new one with impact projects involving new technologies. The project is promoted by Fondazione Triulza in partnership with Fondo Sviluppo-Confcooperative, Coopfond-Legacoop and General Fond-AGCI. An annual event that has been consolidated thanks to the pilot edition (in 2020) supported by the Fondazione di Comunità Milano Onlus, through the “Miracle in Milan” project.
The module includes:
- Targeted scouting to bring out the cooperative excellences and give them visibility at a national level;
- Assessment of the project to identify specific needs;
- Coaching for the development of the social innovation project through the Competences Bank made of organisations and professionals offering services, training and support free of charge;
- Training on key issues;
- Participation in the annual contest of the Social Innovation Campus with wide visibility towards strategic stakeholders;
- Immersion in MIND, an advanced development laboratory with showcase activities, networking and matching.
Link to specific information on the different editions:
- Pilot edition “Miracle in Milan” 2019-2020 (18 participating companies)
- 1st edition “Social Tech” 2021-2022 (22 participating organisations)
- 2nd edition “Cooperative Social Tech cooperativo for the future” 2022 – 2023″ (13 participating organisations)