The SOCIAL INNOVATION CAMPUS of Fondazione Triulza will be back on 28 and 29 February 2024 in MIND Milan!
Theme of the 5th edition: “SKILLS 4 SOCIAL INNOVATION. Everyone’s talent to build the future“.
The Social Innovation Campus is one of the main events in Italy about Social Innovation and aims to the concrete involvement of the new generations (university students and secondary school students, ITS and IFTS) who interact and co-plan with MIND stakeholders, realities of the third sector and the civil economy, start-ups and technology companies, finance and local authorities, universities and research centres, profit and social enterprises.
The Campus initiatives be both face-to-face and streaming activities with a Cultural Program open to all and a rich agenda of Workshops and Co-design Paths dedicated to schools and students:
- Opening event
- Experiential workshops
The Campus starts from MIND Milano Innovation District innovation ecosystem, as a living lab for the future sustainable development, but looks towards the entire national and international territory.
In its first four editions, the Campus reached around 20,000 people, of which around 10,500 were young people and students.
The next edition, 28-29 February 2024, will address the theme of enhancing talent: “SKILLS 4 SOCIAL INNOVATION. Everyone’s talent to build the future”
The Social Innovation Campus was conceived by the Scientific Committee of the Social Innovation Academy of Fondazione Triulza in MIND, chaired by Mario Calderini, full professor of the Milan Polytechnic and Director of Tiresia.
WHY TAKE PART TO THE SOCIAL INNOVATION CAMPUS?
- To be part of a real community that discusses innovations and impact technologies by experimenting new models of social economy – according to the EU Action Plan for the Social Economy – and new approaches to sustainable development, in line with the Agenda 2030 SDGs.
- To make tools and skills available to young people so that they can co-design and propose new sustainable solutions through hackathons, workshops and coaching.
- To discover every year the projects of researchers, cooperatives and innovative startups from all over Italy, which during the Campus will introduce technological solutions with a sustainable and inclusive impact.
- To contribute with one’s own values, themes and projects to the participatory construction of the Cultural Program and the Pathways for Students and Schools which make the Campus a living lab of social innovations.
THE THEME: SKILLS 4 SOCIAL INNOVATION
The theme of skills and talents assumes a central dimension in all regional and European policies in a context characterized by important demographic, economic and technological changes. As part of the Social Innovation Campus 2024, the Triulza Foundation wants to explore strategies with MIND stakeholders and partners to ensure that everyone can discover and enhance their talent and contribute to the construction of a cohesive and inclusive society through:
- Dynamic innovation ecosystems
- Integrated training systems
- Proactive communities and territories
In discussions with MIND stakeholders and partners, the following will be discussed:
- How can we help all young people, without excluding anyone, to discover and enhance their talent?
- What can talents do for sustainable development in social and environmental terms? Which environmental and social impact policies become an element of attraction of talents in profit?
- How can we bring talents closer to the third sector and the civil economy?
PATHWAYS FOR STUDENTS AND SCHOOLS
The pathways dedicated to schools and students, including university students, include thematic, orientation and soft skills workshops, experiential and co-planning activities such as Hackathons (in person and online). The initiatives organised, all free of charge, are also in line with the objectives of the Pathways for Transversal Skills and Orientation (PCTO) or Citizenship Education. The goal: to offer students and young people the opportunity to experiment and learn about sustainability, innovation and social impact, to orientate themselves on the jobs and skills of future, to work on soft skills, transversal skills and civic education issues.
Pre-registrations for the Social Innovation Campus 2024 activities reserved for schools and students are already open here: https://forms.gle/bRhKwzZwmk3SM5vd8.
PROGRAM OPEN TO ALL
Everyone can participate to the activities of the Social Innovation Campus, in particular at secondary school students, ITS and IFTS courses and universities; recent graduates; civil economy organizations; new generations of cooperators; businesses, companies and technological startups with a social impact; Third Sector organizations and philanthropic bodies; Universities and Research Centers; Finance; Local authorities and public administrations.
Among the Campus initiatives there is a Cultural Program open to all, built in a participatory way involving MIND partners, founders and stakeholders. With national and international testimonials and also accessible in streaming. Discover the Cultural Program of the 2023 edition: https://www.sicampus.org/programma-culturale-2023/
The contents of the Cultural Program can be declined according to different formats:
- TALK about new SCENARIOS and VISIONS
- INTERNATIONAL TESTIMONIALS
- SESSIONS for the presentation of concrete OPPORTUNITIES for the development of Social Innovation projects
- MATCH young people/enterprises, start-ups/enterprises and profit/non-profit to build social innovation projects
OPPORTUNITIES FOR COMPANIES
The program of the Social Innovation Campus is built together with main partners, main sponsors, sponsors and content partners. On this page you will find all the participants of the 2023 edition. Find out how to become a Campus partner by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org